Another Card for Runway Inspired Challenge - RIC4

Yey, it's Friday.  First, i'd like to wish everyone a very happy Friday and a great weekend. 

Today, i'm sharing with you the easiest card EVER.  All you need is a computer with MS Word, a printer and a black gel pen.

I printed the word "THANKS" in MS Word, using font CAMEY.  You can download it free on Simply The Best Fonts.  Cut out the letters and set aside.  I then wrote the words "so much" on the cardstock.  I wanted to make sure i didn't mess up my handwriting before adding my rainbow THANKS.  Once that's done, adhere "THANKS" on the cardstock using foam tape.  Voila, a rainbow card!!  Thanks for looking.











Runway Inspired Challenge 4

11 comments:

  1. No way! This is such a cool idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just love this! And your handwriting is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous- love the idea of using the printer for the letters! Awesome CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Emily! Your handwriting is gorgeous too! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome!! I must use my computer more for my cardmaking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tammy, i'm also guilty of not utilizing it as much i should, specially digis stamps and papers :)

      Delete
  6. Very cool idea - a quick and easy way to make a beautifully colorful card! This is so pretty. ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunner!!!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your handwriting is gorgeous!! And those rainbow letter are very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *