Ghost Halloween Card... Mass Produced


Halloween is approaching quickly.  I need total of 28 Halloween cards for the kids and teachers in my sons' classes.  I made 18 of these last night, using CAS(E) this Sketch #49... 10 more to go.  I'm loving this blog lately... i don't have to spend much time contemplating on the sketches anymore :).  The ladies on CAS(E) this Sketch always come up with great sketches...



Here's my card:




I die cut bunches of ghosts and tag, stamped the tags and sentiment... then let the assembly began :).  Took me total of 3 hours for 18 cards.  I added sequins for this challenge, but the cards to be handed out to the kids won't have any sequins.  


I'm also submitting this card to Simon Says Use a Rubber or Clear Stamp Challenge 
Thanks for visiting!





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Emily :-) I am sure everyone will love these ,,, super spooky :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Love that Halloween card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch with your Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and spooky! Great Halloween card, and way to mass produce! I'm sure the kids will love them. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. So spooky and so cool . Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *