Crafty Calendar March Challenge - Add Some Metal

Hello friends!  This is my first post with Crafty Calendar Challenge.  For this month, the challenge is to add some metal.  

I stamped and embossed my sentiment on a watercolor paper.  Next I added the watercolors, let it dry then added my bow and bikini charm.  Bikini and sunbathing - a perfect match :).  I used TAWS' Alphabet Soup to create my sentiment.

Thanks so much for visiting.  Have a wonderful day!








I'm submitting this card to the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Hiya Emily!! So glad you are playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!! I LOVE the watercolor background, the sentiment really pops!! And of course the bikini charm is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun card and the little bikini is so cute:) Thank you for joining us this week at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love this card here, and the charmed bikini is too cute. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Great colours and sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous water coloring! Love the sentiment and that bikini charm is just perfect! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic, Emily. Summer is my favorite season and your bright background and sentiment are so WARM and bright. Love your added charm as well. great card. xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS card - LOVE the sentiment and your watercoloring is great too! :)

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *