Paper Sweeties April 2015 Release Countdown!

Hello friends,

Today is the 2nd day of April Paper Sweeties Release.  I'm sharing with you a card made with the new set called Tree Of Life.  

First, on a piece of watercolor card stock, I colored the leafy part of the tree.  Next, i stamped the tree trunk, added green flower sequins, and sentiment.  Finally, i trimmed my watercolor card stock with a scallop edge frame and adhered on a green card base.

Please come check out more gorgeous inspiration from our DT.   



 Emily Frasier <– you are here!

6 comments:

  1. Welllllllllllll Hello GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeee how you did those leaves!! WOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous water colored leaves, Emily! And, love the scalloped panel and wonderful sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a BEAUTIFUL Card!! We had a similar Idea!! My Last Card for this Release uses the Tree in a similar way, and I LOVE the BEAUTIFUL Colors that you used!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another amazing creation! I am just loving the watercoloring with these new stamps! SO pretty! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your watercolored tree! Beautiful card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Stunning tree! I'm going to have to try something like this!!!

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *