Paper Sweeties June 2015 Release Rewind!

Hello friend, and welcome back.  Today is Paper Sweeties Release Rewind.  

I'm sharing a card that combines a new and a previous released stamp/die sets.  I immediately thought Island Time and Rainbows and Roses sets would work wonderfully together.  I started out by masking the bottom part of my card base and distressed the top part with Tumbled Glass.  Next i stamped the sun and rainbows using Antique Linen.  I wanted the lines to be very light and wouldn't show after coloring the images with Copics.  For the cloud, i stamped, fussy cut.  I decided to added foam tape on the side with stamped line, so my cloud looks cleaner.  I also added Wink of Stella on the cloud.  The sentiment finished up the look.   

Please check out our DT for more beautiful inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by!





Angel Johns 
Cheryl Lea
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Emily Frasier -- You are here
Jill Norwood 

9 comments:

  1. I love your card...I have such respect for people who can leave white space on a card... it's really a challenge for me, but it looks awesome! And how you do it without getting ink everywhere is beyond me... love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!!! I adore the use of just a third of the card--SO eye catching! Gorgeous, Emily! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card...love the bright sun and pretty rainbow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sun and the rainbow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily!!! This is an amazing CAS card!!! Love what you've done here! Using the very top as your focal point for these fun elements is brilliant. This is just great and I really, really like this one!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect combo of stamps! Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love the way you masked off the bottom. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love the way you masked off the bottom. Great design.

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *