CAS-ual Friday Stamps - Guest Designing Day 1

Good morning friends,

I am super excited to be a Guest Designer at CAS-ual Friday Stamps for the next 3 days.  When I received the email invitation from Michele about a month ago, my heart skipped a beat.  I have been a fan of her challenge blog since i started blogging, and also become a fan when she starts designing her own stamps.  She is such an amazing and talented lady.  



Today, I'm showcasing the Linked Fri-dies, the stamp sets called Mon Ami, and Sassy Smiles.

On my first card, I used Linked Fri-dies to cut several strips from Eclipse masking paper.  I temporarily adhered them on my card base then added color to the background using distress inks.  Next, removed the links (save them for the next card) and added the sentiment.  The sentiment was white embossed on black card stock and adhered on the card using foam tape.


On my 2nd card, I used the die cut links from my first card and adhered on the card base.  I added some glue, since the masking tape doesn't stick permanently.  The sentiment was also from Mon-Ami stamp set.



My next card is super simple.  I wanted to highlight the sentiment, so i created two strips of color using distress inks and masking technique.  Then I stamped the sentiment on top.



Here are the stamp sets and dies I used on my projects today.  Thanks for stopping by.  Please click on the links to check out more fabulous products from CAS-sual Friday Stamps.

      

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

** Thank you for all your comments! *