MFT Superstar Card Contest - Entry #2


Hello again,

This is my second post for the second entry of MFT Card Contest.  This time, I'm going with a gender neutral love card for the little ones.  The MFT products used to make this card are: I Love You More, I Knead You, and Die-namics Fishtails Flags STAX.  

On a piece of watercolor paper, I created the background using the kitten and yarn ball stamps.  I stamped, embossed and watercolored the images.  On a small piece of vellum, I die cut the banner, then stamped the sentiment and embossed it.  I trimmed the banner, and adhered it on my background using a smaill glue dot.  With a crop-a-dile, I punched 2 holes at the top to pull the ribbon through then tie the ribbon.  Finally, I adhered my my card on a card base.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great evening!



A close up look 


6 comments:

  1. I LOve this card just the way it is, in every single way!! Good luck, my friend!!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't expect those bright spots to be cats! Very unique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love how you colored the images and the sentiment on vellum is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I like your card so much! Lovely colors and fantastic design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily, this was one of my favorite cards submitted to the contest. SO pretty. We all need to use ribbon more often.

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *