MFT Superstar Card Contest




Hello friends,

I made this card to enter My Favorite Things Card Contest.  On this card, I used the following MFT products: Lucky Stars, Counts the Stars, and Blueprints 25

First, on a piece of card stock, I created the rainbow colors using Copic markers, then die cut the stars from it, set aside.  Next on a white piece of card stock, I also die cut the stars and the frame (blueprints 25).  

I created a sequins pocket using a fuse tool and adhered it behind the white die cut star panel.  
  • Tips: you can use the fuse tool to create smaller pockets to keep the sequins behind your die cut windows.  That way, when you take the picture, the sequins don't fall all the way to the bottom of the pocket.  

Next step, using the rainbow stars, inlay-ed them on the white panel.  Adhered this panel on a card base and added sentiments.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful evening!!








2 comments:

** Thank you for all your comments! *