Paper Sweeties September Release Rewind!

Hello friend, and welcome back.  It's Paper Sweeties Release Rewind Day.  

Today, I'm sharing a card that combines a new and a previous released stamp/die sets.  I am combining the new set Homegrown, and previously released set Wishing You, and Stand Add-on: Fall Harvest.     

On this card, I first created the foliage background using the leaf stamps from Fall Harvest set.  On a piece of watercolor paper, I stamped my fruits and colored them with watercolors.  Cut them out and adhered them on the leaf background.  Next, I created the sentiment by white embossed it on black card stock... Trimmed it to size and adhered over the card with some foam tape.  

Please check out our DT for more beautiful inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by!




Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
 Emily Frasier <-- you are here
October Guest Designer:  Lisa Bzibziak

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty and creative! Love the background with the leaves and the sweet fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your strawberry and pear are so pretty!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful watercoloring, and I love the stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, I just love your CAS designs -- always so eye-catching!! All your projects for the release are totally awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card, Emily. Those background leaves really pop the pear and strawberry. Sweet card. Bev

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *