Party Pooper

Hello,

This is my second post for today.  Here's a kid birthday card made with TAWS stamp sets: Party Pooper and Yappy.  Party Pooper is a free set for purchase of $40 or more during the month of September.  

On a card base, I used a stencil and light blue ink to create the background.  I added the black sentiment stripe that was embossed with embossing powder.  My bear and balloon were stamped, colored with Copic and adhered using some foam tape.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!!


   

2 comments:

  1. OH he is too cute to be called a pooper, Emily!! LOve your stenciling! Details?
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Emily! Love this little bear, and after closely examining the Yappy set, it just might have to find its way into my stash! Love the blue stenciling; it's amazing and perfectly focuses the main image. Great card! Bev

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *