Pinterest Inspired - September Challenge

Hello everyone,

It's the first of September.  That means another Pinterest Inspired Challenge has just started.  

On this card, I used an embossing folder (by Paper Studios) to create my background.  On a piece of watercolor card stock, I added several colors similar to the colors seen on the inspiration.  Then die cut "hello" from my watercolor card stock and adhered on my embossed background using foam tape.  As finishing touches, I added "Friend" using a label maker and few clear sequins.  Here's my card:





Thanks so much for stopping by.  Can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. Emily you know you had me at embossing, right? Gorgeous inspiration this month, too!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, and a fantastic inspiration photo. Hope to play along this month. You really had a ton of fabulous cards in your inaugural challenge. Congrats! Bev

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *