Paper Sweeties October Release Rewind!

Hello friend, and welcome back.  It's Paper Sweeties Release Rewind Day.  

Today, I'm sharing a card that combines a new and a previous released stamp/die sets.  I am combining the new set Stand Add-on: Manger, and previously released set Stand Add-on: Scarecrow. and matching die.  

I stamped my images and colored them with Copic markers.  I adhered them over a blue distressed background using foam tape.  The sentiment is hand-written.  Finally, I drew the frame to finish the look.

Please check out our DT for more beautiful inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. Adorable! So bright and cheery... your handwritten sentiment is awesome! Wishing I had that set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE fall scene with the scarecrow and pumpkinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable!!! Fabulous design and coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *