A Special Wish

Hello,

Today I have a project to share with you.  I used several Crafter's Companion products on this card:  Butterfly Silk stamp set, Pop Dotty Decorative Stencil, Spectrum Aqua markers in Scarlet, Gold, and Sepia.

- I started out with adding the stencil pattern on the edge of my card base.  
- On a piece of watercolor cardstock, I created the blue watercolor background using Tumbled Glass distress ink and adhered on the card base.  
- On another piece of card stock, I stamped and color the lady using Spectrum Aqua markers.  Next, I cut and adhered the lady image over the blue panel using foam tape.  
- Finally, I added the sentiment and few clear sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Emily!! I LOve this gorgeous girl! What a fabulous card!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *