Time to Party

Hello friends,

Today, I'm sharing a card made with a new product line by Crafter's Companion: Sparkle Pens.  Oh my goodness, these pens are AWESOME!  These glitter pens come in 18 colors and clear.  
I found that the lighter colors blend better than the darker ones.  I used the lighter ones to do shading on my mugs.  My pictures do not do these pens justice.  The shimmering is much more visible in person.   

Here are the materials I used on this card: 
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!



A close up look of the glitter:


I'm entering this card to the following challenge:

3 comments:

  1. Oh Emily! I think you may have started a new trend! This is such a sweet card, and those cups and banners are adorable! LOVE those pens. Budget? What budget, haha! Love this! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling little stack of tea-cups! I can see why you've fallen for these pens, Emily! LOve the banner, too...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love the sparkly cups, those glitter pens seem pretty amazing!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my "let's color linky party"!

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *