Mini Photo Album Page

Hello,

For a while, I really wanted to get into Project Life, but always feel intimidating.  Just recently, I've started a planner, just to track school and Cub Scout activities for my kids and add few pictures here and there.  Since I'm doing planner, it feels a bit easier to make a "faux" Project Life page :).  Here's my attempt at it.  I'm using the following Crafter's Companion products:

Stamp: Henna
Die: Die'sire Just the Ticket
Sparkle Pens: Solar Red, Emerald Green, and Moonlight

Thanks so much for viewing.  Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. This looks like the real deal to me, Emily. Sweet child, sweet mama, and sweet flowers! Keep this going... I love what you're doing! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, I think it is splendid!! No need to be intimidated one bit!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

** Thank you for all your comments! *